PM Modi Announce A Master Plan For Kedarnath Dham
PM Narendra Modi on Friday worshiped at Kedarnath sanctuary in Uttarakhand. PM worshiped here and rehearsed Rudra Abhishek for around 20 minutes. Modi established the framework for 5 important projects for Kedarnath makeover after the destruction in 2013. P.M Narendra Modi pronounced the entire arrangement of Kedarnath's remaking here.
10 Main Points of PM Narendra Modi Kedarnath Speech
- PM said that today we have laid the foundation stone of 5 projects. The Ghats will be improved under them; the widening of the road will be done.
- A grand and divine atmosphere will be built; three in one house will be built for priests.
- PM said that the Govt will likewise work to enlarge the track of Kedarnath Dham from Gaurikund.
- Under these schemes, ferries will be built on the banks of Mandakini and Saraswati River.
- Modi said that the Samadhi of Adi Guru Shankaracharya would also be rebuilt. He said that I appeal to all the governments, industry people that they come together in this work.
- PM said that there is no shortage of funds for the plans for reconstruction in Kedarnath.
- Modi said that we want to make a modern Uttarakhand but during this time we will also follow the rules of the environment.
- Modi said that the purpose of my visit was that people forget about the old incident and start coming here. He said that all the rules of the environment will be taken care of in all these projects.
- Modi said that when there was a disaster in 2013, then I was the Chief Minister of Gujarat and had requested for reconstruction here. Then the Chief Minister here had given a yes in the meeting, but in a short span of time, the storm came in Delhi politics. In view of Delhi's government pressure, the Uttarakhand government declined to look for assistance from Gujarat.
- Modi said that there was a time that I used to stay here, but probably the Lord Kedar did not want me to stay here forever. Today, once again Baba has called me in his shelter.