Government Subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018
Although central Govt organised Kailash Mansarovar yatra every year, it no longer bears any cost of the tour. And Indian government have no role in private Amarnath yatra trips start from nepal. In recent years, few country governments have started providing help in terms of money for manasa sarovar pilgrims. And Karnataka is one such states. A sum of Rs 30000/- is given to everybody who is going to kailash Mansarovar. This is irrespective of whether or not he is going through government or non-govt path (private route). The two situations being that the man or woman ought to reside in Karnataka and has now not claimed this subsidy earlier than.
The intension of this publish is to provide complete knowledge and information about how to get subsidy for kailash manasa sarovar yatra by government. Many pilgrims knew about the amaranth yatra subsidy earlier than the tour but could not get information about the procedure to claim the subsidy for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra same. It took a few attempts on my all pilgrims to get mansarovar yatra subsidy information and to claim kelash yatra subsidy. This turned into with the assist of fellow religious travelers who had earlier information from preceding organization.
The subsidy can be claimed once you complete the ride. Few months before the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh (U.P), acknowledged for his hindutva brand of politics, announced a subsidy of Rs 1 Lakh to pilgrims for the Kailash Mansarover Yatra.
Eligibility for kailash mansarovar yatra tours (criteria for Mansarovar yatra)
1 : Indian citizen aged as a minimum Eighteen years and below sixty five years
2 : Three physically suit and medically healthy.
3 : Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27 or much less.
A : An interested Mansarovar yatra applicant should not have any medical conditions which include high B.P (blood pressure), diabetes, bronchial asthma, heart problem, epilepsy, and so on. He/she is needed to submit medical certificate of the current month with application form.
B : Selected Kailash Mansarovar yatra applicant is required to undergo and qualify 3 comprehensive medical tests, first 2 of which can be provided by Delhi heart and lung institute (DHLI) and ITBP base medical institution in new Delhi, India and the 3rd take a look at to measure reactions to altitude hiking will be carried out with the aid of ITBP at Gunji after 5 days of the Kailash Mansarovar yatra proper at a peak of 3500 metres. No other medical certificates or test reports are regular to qualify for the yatra right.
C : Decided on applicant located medically unfit will not be allowed to proceed on the yatra, and will forfeit the non-refundable deposit paid to kumaon mandal vikas nigam (KMVN) and the amount paid for scientific examinations.
D : A meantime list of tests included in ITBP carried out medical Test is as follows:
- BLOOD SUGAR (F & PP)
- BLOOD UREA
- SERUM, BILURUBIN, SGOT,SGPT
- BLOOD INSTITUTAION WITH RH TYPING
- LIPID PROFILE
- URINE RE
- CHEST X_RAY
- PULMONARY FEATURE TEST(PFT)
- STRESS –ECHO-TEST (if recommended by physician)
F : The findings and suggestions of the DHLI and ITBP clinical personnel both in Delhi and Gunji could be very last and binding.
G : Inside the eventuality of a yatri being disqualified on medical round at Gunji, it'll now not be possible to refund the costs levied by KMVN.
1. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Application Form and declaration can be downloaded from our websites:
How to get subsidy for kailash mansarovar yatra and How to Apply for Kailash Mansarovar yatra
2. However, the Application can be standard only after the print-out of the online utility duly crammed in and signed via the applicant, in conjunction with needful documents, is submitted to the ministry of external affairs.
3. The kailash mansarovar application form can be signed by mansarovar yatra applicant only – along with
(a) Signed statement;
(b) 2 - Photograph;
(c) photocopies of photo page, family info web page and cope with page of Indian passport; and
(d) Latest medical report – are required to be submitted to the ministry of external affairs
5. Kailash Applicants have to ship their programs by speed publish or registered India publish, and not via non-public couriers.
6. Fees are to be paid after qualified.
7. Amaranth Applicant form may additionally carefully notice the following conditions even as completing their applications:
- It’s individual’s responsibility to ensure that mansarovar yatra application form consists of accurate statistics and that it's miles entire in each detail along with date of delivery and effects of the modern day scientific tests.
- Incomplete form can be rejected.
- Incorrect statistics in the Mansarovar application form may be ground for disqualification, even after selection has been confirmed/yatra right has begun. Overall deposit paid to KMVN can be forfeited.
- after receiving the telegram saying the Mansarovar tourist selection, confirmation that the selected yatri can tour, need to be received on this ministry by using the said deadline, in any other case it is going to be presumed that the selected yatri can not travel, and he or she will be replaced from the stand-by way of list.
- Failure to bypass the clinical examinations in Delhi and in Gunji might be floor for disqualification. Medical certificate issued by any source aside from theITBP physicians in Delhi and Gunji will not be accepted.
- If a yatri is disqualified on medical grounds in Delhi, he or she will forfeit the non-refundable deposit paid to KMVN. If a yatri is disqualified on scientific grounds at Gunji, he/she will forfeit the overall quantity paid as yatra charges to KMVN.
- The yatra batches will depart at the scheduled dates despite the fact that replacements called from the standby lists to fill any emptiness which could get up, are not able to join the organization in time.
9. Yatris must make certain to carry the following documents with them after they record in New Delhi for the mansarovar yatra after their choice: Everyday Indian passport, valid for at the least subsequent six months